Tuesday, June 5, 2012

when the spit hits the man

Someone once said that the only good gook was a dead gook. I am still not sure what a gook was.
The same could be said about- well just about everyone you meet out here in the wasteland.

Yesterday, I was out walking with this dog that came along and adopted me. (another story) and these two guys game by on one of those motorcycles you see in a lot of places- mostly without wheels. One guy was girly and blond and the other had this wicked mohawk. They looked like raiders. I was trying to decide which weapon I would use today to blow them to kingdom come - I can chose from 8 without even digging through my gear. No I don't get how I can do that but they are there when i need them. I chose the 32 caliber pistol. I hadn't used it since I found it in that dead ghouls hand.
When I looked up, the two of them were sitting right next to me considering me. The blonde one flipped me off- except he had no middle finger. So maybe it was a fist instead.
Mohawk flapped his tongue at me then asked.
"Oy- you seen a truck go by filled with the black gold?"

"No."

"Crimey, of all the rotten luck." he said and spun the bike. "Must have taken the turnpike instead."

Then they were gone back the way they had just come.

What the hell is black gold anyway?

This is Ralph signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment