Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Life as it actually is in the Wastes

Journal entry #24

Having lost my original journal to a rather large mole looking creature who chewed it up with much snuffling and grunting, I am forced to start a new one in this ruined/scorched prewar book. Let me tell you it is good to know that there are literally thousands of these faded out books scattered all over the wasteland! Just about everywhere I go there they are with the other things that there seems no end to, rusty tin cans.
I had to dump my collection of those recently since I had picked up so many for Chris back in Vault 103 that I could barely walk. Okay, I left them behind with the journal as this mole dog thing came after me an I found a real valid need to run away. Man, I tell you they didn't cover that in the G.O.A.T.!

this is me Rusty from Vault 103 signing off and sleeping on about the rattiest mattress I have seen this side of New York (whatever that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment