Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Annoying kids from Lamplight

Last night I agreed to take this grownup kid, lets call him Keeky, hell I can't remember his name. We don't get 20 feet before he gets bored, and insists on telling me a story about a robot called Dynamo and on he went as we walked. I could not get him to shut up.
When are we going to get to Big Town he'd ask.
Big Town, Big Town.
Gawd, I was expecting something like Megaton instead of the dump that Big Town turned out to be.
Kicky kept telling his stupid stories all the way there.
Hey Ralph did you heat about that robot Dynamo as I am emptying my mini gun into a giant radscorpion
I'm bored, I know I will make up a story, once there was this superhero named Gronk, in the middle of a knife fight with three very pissed off Talon Company men
Are we there yet? In a shootout between 6 super muties and 9 raiders
I sure know how to pick em!


This is Ralph

Now where is that nailboard, that won't kill him right?

No comments:

Post a Comment