Tuesday, May 29, 2012

what we have here is a failure to communicate

Vault 103 Journal entry 44

I have noticed a total lack of being able to say what I mean- really mean when talking with people out in the wastes. Heck, if I were to be completely honest, it's everywhere.
I can never seem to say what I really want to say and ended up having to settle for something vaguely similar
I wonder if this just happens to me?

I was in Rivet City last night, and I wanted very badly to ask Angela Stansby back to my room but all I could manage to get out was- that I thought she and diego had a thing (no, no, no) and what was on the menu? (what kind of pick up line is that?).

I was trying to find out where my father went and could not even manage to ask for reasonable directions. This is the Capital Wasteland not New Vegas after all. Everyone I talked to kept saying things like- I can repair that for you or I don't talk to wastelanders or mommy tells me not to talk to strange men with guns.

It is so infuriating I might just have to go kill some more Raiders- who at least just agree to disagree and then we do our best to kill each other.

This is Ralph from Vault 103 signing off

as you can tell, I am a way better shot than those silly teenagers- I mean raiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment